• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[build log] It's 2008

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did that GX2 ever work for you or was it untested by you? It might have bad vram, which could explain the C1 code.
The card was never tested by me and was not in the system when I got the C1 code.
The system powers off the second I hit the power button with it's installed.

The card was never tested by me and was not in the system when I got the C1 code.
The system powers off the second I hit the power button with it's installed.

you need to structure your posts a little better help us try to understand what is going on he wasnt the first person to be confused on the order of things because of how it was posted, dont take that the wrong way because i post like that too i forget that people cant read my mind and im typing my thoughts as they come out and it gets all jumbled up. if you go back and read your post it does seem like you had a c1 error at the same time as the card was pronounced dead and it seems like the card being dead was causing the c1 issue.

Back