• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte R9 280X WindForce thernal pad thickness

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure off hand. I would reach out to Gigabyte now and perhaps in the meantime someone will chime in. I would guess by looking 1mm though.

Lol I thought you meant so. But then I said he is experienced he might have a quick and effective way to do it. Omg lost in translation I guess XD

:) I am going to do it now then. But seriously I hope they answer quickly.. Two weeks ago I used the gigabyte e support ticket method about rma a gpu without a receipt and took them exactly one week for an answer. And they redirected me to contact gigabyte Netherlands for rma in Europe and ask them again the same question. Pff I gave up because the gpu was gone (auction).

Anyways am living in Europe but this time I will try to reach gigabyte usa maybe they reply faster!

mm I hate to say that but I am not very confident with my English accent and I feel like they will not be able to understand me lol. It will be awkward and it sucks. English is not my first language.

Anyway I have send them an e ticket already. Now I have to wait!

Back