• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wanting some advice for before I build a X99 Machine.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you read the specs page from your link, it will tell you how large of a cooler you can fit in the case. It says 6.4". Check the height of your cooler and see if it will fit! :)

I meant to post back in this thread today but I got to busy the last few days and could not even get online,I got looking at it and I don't think it will fit that case as it's 165mm.

I'm pretty certain I want to get this Case and I have contacted them to make sure the Noctua NH-D15 will fit this case and also how long of a Video card it take.

What do you guy's think,from what I see with the Noctua being 165mm and going by how wide they say the case is I should have about 2 inch's to spare from what I figured out if I'm right.

Wade,

I would imagine you looked at the total width of the case. The cooler does not mount to directly to the side panel. It is on framework of the case, and raised pegs on a motherboard. The information below is from the case's website and the cooler's website...

Case: Max CPU cooler height: 162mm / 6.4 inch
NH-D15: Height (with fan) 165 mm

So.... I don't think it will fit with a fan on it.

Back