• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rip live tv streams

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Time-Bandit

Hi there,

Wanting to know how I would go about ripping live tv steams. I am after the ones on yupptv (yes I have a paid subscription) however I need to constantly change my IP since there are certain channels that are region locked both myself and my wife are wanting to watch the indian channels in HD.

I have already tried to rip these myself however the streams won't rip at all and I am unsure how to go about completing this task. I would like to rip these for m38u for personal use only so I can set them up to run in Kodi for us.

Any help would be really good since the streams available on Kodi now and then disappear and we are both addicted to a couple of the serials on said channels (can't watch them on the websites that made the channels as we both require subtitles and they are not available on their website playings nor are there available torrents/subtitle downloads also we want to see live tv).

Edit - Forgot to mention the streams seem to have some sort of token authentication and seem to be not in a single stream (by the looks of things don't hold me to it.)

Cheers,

Bandit.

I don't think you'll get that kind of support in this forum <.<

Just saying, it seems what you are trying to do is barely, if not at all, legal.

Back