• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Copper Tubing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Witchy, which fitting did you use? Can you use regular compression fittings? I'm looking into doing this on my next build. Also is that 3/8 tubing?

Witchy, which fitting did you use? Can you use regular compression fittings? I'm looking into doing this on my next build. Also is that 3/8 tubing?

You'll need fittings made for copper tubing, not plastic tubing, to the best of my knowledge.

FWIW you can buy them from other places besides Koolance. The fittings are made by companies for commercial use as well and can be found online.

NPT Tapered 1/4" to 3/8" Compression Blay :thup:
I have 10 of these fittings ready for the day I tear down and go copper tubing mixed with some stainless steel flex.

They were $2/fitting so $20 :)

Back