• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new "MONITOR" to go along with new GPU. (playing video games)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gohanhd

Looking for a new "MONITOR" to go along with new GPU. (playing video games)

Hi, I looking for for a new monitor. Right now I have 22'' 1080P, hoping to get something better 4K or 2K.

I was think of getting something like this Philips BDM4065UC 40" or something smaller with higher refresh rate ASUS ROG PG279Q Black 27"

What your thoughts on these two monitors? or just thought in general on monitors for gaming?

Note:GPU GTX 980ti...or maybe I will wait for the next line of GPU.

(fixed)

Last edited:
I purchased a GTX 970 a few moths back, it has made my gaming great, I win a lot more games on line first person shooters.

If you have a GTX 980ti you will like G sync with a 2560 x 1440 resolution when the FPS drops on hard graphics in games you wont get stutter or lag... IPS panel is great for viewing angels and color is brilliant also blacks are black and white is white.

DELL S2716DG 27 issue about the display have issue turning back on after going to into sleep mode.

Last edited:
Back