• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FBI wants a backdoor for all IOS devices ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I find the law itself to be abusive if adhered to in it's entirety. I think it's wrong, over reaching, and in violation of our own existing laws. I've already changed my network password to something that will surely lead to hurt feelings if they get around to my computer. LOL
I'm just using the same password since 1999 can you figure it out LOL?

So uh huh... Aren't you guys attacking wingman's system with every guess... ??? :p

No it is not 12345, I definitely never see the point of changing your password unless you tell someone or it's a inside breach..

No it is not 12345, I definitely never see the point of changing your password unless you tell someone or it's a inside breach..

exactly ive been using the same password for probably 10 years for everything online, take a stab at how many times it has been compromised.

Back