• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another member of the 10k club.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

I'm a couple of WU's early - but by the time I post this it will probably have happened or withing a couple of hours after.

Congratulations Lonely Raven

:beer: :beer: :burn:

Congrads! Just checked and it's at 10,002 so it's official.

Awesome milestone...can't wait to get there myself.

milestone.jpg

I'd like to thank all the little people...

I'd like to thank all the electrons that made this possible.

And I'd especially like to thank AMD and Yaegaki Junmai SAKE
of which I'm celebrating with now!

On a lighter note, now that I've reached this milestone, I'm
thinking about quitting SETI.

Lonely Raven said:

On a lighter note, now that I've reached this milestone, I'm
thinking about quitting SETI.
Strong crunchers are always needed to help find the truth. I hope you have not lost your faith. Congrats on the milestone and hope you stick with crunching seti.

Lonely,

A really big congratulations on reaching the 5 digit club! :D

As to your quiting, I hope you can find continued interest in the project and in the stats and team. Your efforts to date are greatly appreciated and if you need a break we would welcome you back to active duty at any time! :)

Thanks for all your efforts.

Cy

chawken said:
New Rule Lonely Raven. No one is allowed to retire their accounts until you have 25000 WU's.

Hehe, the way I look at it he already lost his chance to quit. If you are going to quit, quit like this...

12) Schnider 10000 10.660 years 9 hr 20 min 18.8 sec Fri Oct 5 09:11:50 2001 Switzerland

So I figure he has to goto atleast 20k :)

I don't know. I'm tired of teams of screaming fans, constantly
tweaking and upgrading, repairing, and the damn electic
bill pretty much doubled....

Back