• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Build log] My dream machine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Viridium you will most likely get a max of 45mm on top but the front and bottom can definitely fit a 60mm.

This case was very easy to work with even with rigid tubing.

Witch doctor I have been talking to asus reps on the asus rog forums and they are being extremely helpful.

Asus as of now is offering me a 20th edition 980ti which I am declining due to no waterblocks and the ugly gold that will clash with my theme and now I have an unknown ETA when 980ti poseidons will be available :(

defiant thanks for your answer, if you have time you can post some photos of distances?
I have only found these photos but it's not clear, there is space between the radiators ? they look really very close (38mm)
ModZoo_Review_Thermaltake_Core_x71_33.jpg

Asus as of now is offering me a 20th edition 980ti which I am declining due to no waterblocks and the ugly gold that will clash with my theme and now I have an unknown ETA when 980ti poseidons will be available :(

I could be wrong, but isn't this 2oth card a Matrix level GPU ?

Witch doctor yes it is I believe. I think it just has a very minimal higher clock on it but same layout.

Viridium on the very bottom you'll be able to fit at least a 45mm thick rad
Same for the very top in push/pull since it's offset (the fan/rad holes are closer to the window than the mobo)
The front is probably unlimited thickness lol

Sorry I can't post pics until I get another gpu as I can't resize pics unless I'm on my pc.

I will post pics asap.

Thought I'm sure you won't be dissapointed in this case... as I was very skeptical about this cheap $150 case and so far its my favorite so far.

Back