• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV March: 3DMark 11 Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think I have got the right BIOS now. Finally able to play with the ram a bit and it'll boot. Whoohoo
Johan45/GTX980/Stock/ 21159

3d11 21159.JPG

Start working at it man. Maybe a bit of cold will help he he

Somehow I dont have this installed... Will get a post up soon.

@Johan you are linking to the wrong 3dMark.

baseline run. 4.4 on CPU stock on GPU no tweaks.

ssjwizard / 980Ti / water / 15065

3d11_980ti_base.jpg

Last edited:
+300 GPU + Kboost

ssjwizard / 980Ti / water / 16690

3d11_980ti_1.jpg

I think if you scroll to the bottom of the page it's there ssj

I see, your linking to the general download page. I wasnt paying attention the first time and downloaded 3dmark which is the first listed. Ended up linking over to the 3d11 page directly after I realized what I did. Your right it is listed.

http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/3dmark11

Looks like Jiccy is top dog for now. Nice run bud!

HA, sounds like idle threats to me Dawg

It is until I post something!!! I found that, no matter what I do, I can't get past 1544MHz core on this bench. Temps on the core never broke 60C, the highest other temp on the board was the memory at 60C. Everything else is less than that (VRM, etc). That said, I have more headroom on the ram, and more on the CPU, then I suppose I can tweak it a bit. I hope 25K is in the cards, but I am not holding my breath. 24K sounds doable.

It is until I post something!!! I found that, no matter what I do, I can't get past 1544MHz core on this bench. Temps on the core never broke 60C, the highest other temp on the board was the memory at 60C. Everything else is less than that (VRM, etc). That said, I have more headroom on the ram, and more on the CPU, then I suppose I can tweak it a bit. I hope 25K is in the cards, but I am not holding my breath. 24K sounds doable.
You know how it is with these card ED, even though they're not "hot" it's still too hot to push higher. You need moar cold!!!!

Heh, when I want winter around, its nowhere to be found for the next week... half considering strapping on a slim GPU pot :)rofl:) to this thing and see what happens...(dreams........)

Heh, when I want winter around, its nowhere to be found for the next week... half considering strapping on a slim GPU pot :)rofl:) to this thing and see what happens...(dreams........)
Well the only shot I have, is putting a pot on my 980 which is likely going to happen in the next few days.

Ohh I love a good COLD WAR ha ha ha

Back