• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV March: 3DMark 11 Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Worked hard for this one, you guys and your big dawg Cpu's :D
Mandrake4565/GTX 980/DICE/21870
3d11,21870,980.png

That gpupi 1b looks like a challenge already ... that guy who posted screenshot under your result lost 2 spots during the night ( his night or mine ;) ) I can make it pass @1700+MHz but anything above ~1660 is causing gpupi to show error at the end. I see you made your card to boost up to ~1660 too. Maybe I will try some more.
I was benching my GTX960 up to 1720 in vantage and other 3DMarks but now I don't know if I'm using wrong bios or my card degraded. I'm not sure but ~1650 seems like max clock right now :-/

1650~ is about the top I've been able to hit but can't bench there on everything. Gpupi. Will give a valid result I think on higher clocks than you can make on any other bench. The 960 battle is on! I know I have better to come on gpupi but 3dmark 11 is giving me trouble to get a good score.

Also this is what im driving today, don't want to give it back!

Attachments

• 1457713368370.jpg
    1457713368370.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 103
E63? Or C class?

Love me some Mercedes...particularly the AMG models. e63 AMG = fap.

Nice ride man!

yES!! :D

E 63 AMG

6.3 V8

85Mph (136Kph) and step on it... NOT floor it, just step on it and it throws you back into the seat.

@Woomack,

XxMaStErChEaTeRxX has beat us both now in Gpupi... we have to take him down!!

:snipe:

He's putting up a good fight for a rookie!! :mad:

Last edited:
My GTX960 is the lowest version on the market and it's ~74% ASIC so I don't know if I can make much more, especially that my card for some reason can't pass 1700MHz anymore. I will try for sure and I'm thinking to use better cooling just don't know when I find time for that.
On the other hand I've noticed that gpupi is using 3D clock, not max boost clock. I had to change clock tables in bios for my card to make it run above ~1430MHz even though in 3DMarks it was going up to ~1680MHz. So max clock in gpupi and other tests is actually the same. Your card has higher clock table limit and it's acting like it should but mine wasn't designed to boost above 1430MHz.

Im a little late to the party but I see that both Woomack and Devlos passed my GPUPI 1B score with the GTX 960. Guess im gonna have to put that back on the bench and try and correct that.

I also messed with my bios and might have messed with boost.
I can't run catzilla as high as my original, only like 20-30Mhz less. And I changed thermal paste but it didn't make a difference really even though the old stuff was kind of dry.
Lochekey, the party just started!

Devlos / gtx 960 / stock / 11881

Devlos / GTX 960 / Stock (ACX 2.0) / 12039

960-12039.JPG

Just checked 75% ASIC on mine, it's an EVGA FTW

Last edited:
Let er rip 101 any one is welcome

MetalRacer / GTX 980 Ti / H2O / 27871

capture087.jpg

Way to rock it Metal :clap:
Times running out so get those subs in.

Back