• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV March: 3DMark 11 Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is that the next stop for the WT? I won'r be going this year. Knee surgery the Monday before NA stop.

jiccman1965/GTX 980ti KPE/LN2/31566

Had a great time at the MOA meet, but my brand new Z170 MOBO died right at the start of it. But all in all had some good session with the KPE.

For the monthly Comp.

31566_3d11_ocf.png

Lochekey/2x HD 7970/H2O/15045

Did not have much time to play with this so just did a quick run (don't think I was completely stable), figured I had to get something in for the month though.

3dmark11 2x.png

Amazing what 12 more threads will do in this bench lochekey. Will update scores tomorrow.

Johan45/2xGTX580/SLI/stock/15367

3d11 15367.JPG

Amazing what 12 more threads will do in this bench lochekey. Will update scores tomorrow.

Johan45/2xGTX580/SLI/stock/15367

View attachment 177621

I would say so. I am tempted to get win 7 're-installed to give it another go but I feel lazy as I just finished getting xp installed and set up for superpi testing and don't really feel up to starting over.

All updated, will get the tallies and this months bench up soon

Back