• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Simulation Console - Custom Case Design - Thermodynamics - RF Noise

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jrs_91

Good afternoon, all!

I do not commend most of the titles in the media/entertainment industry because of all the unwholesome content, so I tore apart my PS4, and as I sat there looking at the pieces, I was being inspired to build a custom PC case. The way it was put together is nothing short of state-of-the-art. I was absolutely blown away by the way the components and the boards cohered so efficiently, especially with the optimized ventilation unit, which looks like something straight out of aerospace science. I know the motherboards are custom engineered with Radeons and extra RAM baked in. So, I'm excited to design my own console, completing part of a software project I was already working on! I will be very pleased to offer this as a prototype to the young ones in my family, who will have their world exposed to all kinds of stimulating games, education, and productivity. (Here is my steam collection, if anyone is interested. Have a look! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252523232/games/?tab=all)

So, my quest begins with research.

1. How do I develop a blueprint?
a. What kinds of software?

2. How do I optimize?
a. What kinds of thermodynamic and RFI techniques?
b. etc. etc.

2. How do I build?
a. What kinds of materials and tools?

I'll start with prebuilt PC parts, GPU, CPU, etc. So I just need to focus on case design, internals to externals.

Thank you guys and God bless!
James

they have these, they are called steam boxes, they are pretty neat.

Back