• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interest in a Northeast LN2 party this summer or fall?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Please check those dates everyone. Ideally, before posting out to the broader world, would be great if 2 of the 3 weekends worked for everyone here. Could check dates in October, too. Thinking later than that and people get too busy with Thanksgiving through New Years'.

For the September folks...would one of the other weekends work, too or should I see if a weekend in October would also be ok?

lol. I'm banned from XS just so you know. :D

Gee why am I not surprised. :shock::rofl:

OK...sounding like there's some interest! YAY!!!

My thoughts atm are to find a place somewhere between NYC, AC and eastern PA. If we could get enough people and some nice sponsors to cover (or help), I think AC would be a blast and maybe get more people interested. That said, am completely open to ideas (as long as I get to be there hehe). I can research potential venues (including near me...NJ 07747).

Checked with the boss and came up with 3 potential weekends:
- June 25, 26
- July 23, 24
- September 24, 25

Will go ahead and try to type something decent up so it can be posted to the usual, suspect forums with a poll to help zero in on a particular weekend. Once we have at least a vague idea of how many attendees, I can start scoping places out (making sure they have plenty o' powah). If anyone wants to get involved in making this event happen, please let me know. Also...if you know any potential sponsors, that'd be great. I've confirmed that as long as we have 10 or more people, we've got at least 1 sponsor already.

Also...for any of you who personally know any of the top, elite benchers...if you could reach out to them and see if you can get them on-board, that'd be awesome!

Ummm...another also...if you or someone you know has put on events and wouldn't mind helping, that too would be outstanding.

Thoughts? Ideas? Feedback?

Late September might work for me as well I have to verify when we're doing game's day this year.

Well look at it this way, you haven't been banned here....YET

The day isn't over yet.

:muahaha:
FWIW, there are only a couple two three sites I'm banned on.
I'm about halfway there here, but those infractions were a while ago.

And they say old dogs can't learn new tricks ! :shrug::rofl:

I miss the old days of Scotty droppin' the hammer on the idiots spewing off false info. Hard Calculated Truth.

Just need to go to a different forum for that ............ :rofl:

So what are you guys thinking ?

New York, Philly, DC, Richmond , Pittsburgh, Boston, Baltimore, Atlantic City, Cleveland ????

Based on feedback received to date plus the fact that a June get-together might be difficult to pull off (somewhat short notice and I've got a full-time job to tend to)...am now floating the following weekends as possibilities:

- July 23, 24
- September 24, 25
- October 22, 23

Whatcha think?

A bit busy today so will wait until I hear from some of you before doing anything else. Will write something up for posting to other forums and maybe get something out tomorrow or Thursday. Exchanged messages with another elite league bencher, he's going to reach out to the folks sponsoring him to see what they might be able to do for us, too. Someone will also ping lnl to see if they'd be interested in attending and doing demos and stuff.

Just need to go to a different forum for that ............ :rofl:

So what are you guys thinking ?

New York, Philly, DC, Richmond , Pittsburgh, Boston, Baltimore, Atlantic City, Cleveland ????

Atm...am thinking AC would be spectacular but wouldn't be possible (due to costs) unless some sponsor(s) really stepped up. Other alternates include places somewhat near me (there are a good number of hotels with decent prices and plenty of power, I also know who can deliver lots of big tanks for us). Other places I'm thinking of include Red Bank, NJ, Philly or someplace in far eastern PA.

Back