• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newest Creation...Work In Progress

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I run teamviewer on my phone, so if I have internet, I can log in. I also have the NZXT Cam App so I can see at a glance if my machine is up and being used.
Would this benefit me?

The idea (as I am hatching it in my head) is to be able to view the folding slot progress through a web browser.

At a minimum, I would include the grid information at the bottom of the app.

Basically, I would be able to see what's going on with the various folding machines (while at work, on vacation, on the road, etc.) by opening up a web browser on my phone, PC, etc.

It would give peace of mind when you look at the next stat update and see 0 work units for 0 points - hehe.

on my 1440p monitor the bottom of the parser is cut off and i can't drag it to expand it nor can i make it full screen.

Attachments

• parser.PNG
    parser.PNG
    106.4 KB · Views: 116
I'm thinking about adding a web server into this app. So, basically, you can see your current status when you are not sitting at your machine (and don't have the capability to remote log into the machine.)

To use this, you would have to setup the proper port forwarding on your routers...and there will probably be Windows permissions issues that would have to be worked through.

Is this something folks would use, or are folks not "techie" enough to use this feature?

I would be unable to use that feature sadly.... I am not allowed to open any ports on my modem. Besides, I'm behind a giant ISP NAT anyway :p

I do like the idea, though one must also consider security if we open up ports....

on my 1440p monitor the bottom of the parser is cut off and i can't drag it to expand it nor can i make it full screen.

Hrm - that's a strange one.

Can you open some of the other windows (under that "Stats --> Show Production History" and "Stats --> Get Stats From ExtremeOverclocking.com" and see if they do the same thing?

I have a form resize algorithm on the main form...but not on these. Are you using something other than the default 100% Windows text size (like 125% or 150%)? This could be causing the problem...

I think I fixed this one.

Can you check the other forms to see if their heights are OK?

I'll look at them tonight.

I'll try it when I test the new gpu this weekend...........

Last edited:
re-downloaded and reinstalled 1.7, still the same.
it is installed all default.
the eoc stats window looks fine.

Attachments

• parser.PNG
    parser.PNG
    253 KB · Views: 102
Ok - I think I have a fix for that now...will post an update after I test more

I posted in another thread about making a "Folding Gaming App". Basically, when you launch a desktop shortcut, it will pause the folding slot(s) you select, launch the app. When the app exits, it will unpause the folding slot(s).

I'm thinking about adding this in as a new feature to the main program instead of creating another app.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Oh it's probably me...post your log file and I will see what I can do. Post both:

log.txt
log.txt.txt

Just want to say V1.7 has been working flawlessly since it was released! Handles errors in my log files without any hiccups too! :thup:

Thanks!

Still working on V1.8...have been busy with various side projects though...

************* Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at FAH_Log_File_Parser.FAHLink.SLOT.get_GetCurrentWorkUnit()
at FAH_Log_File_Parser.frmMain.GetProductionToday(List`1 linksIn)
at FAH_Log_File_Parser.frmMain.UpdateSlotData()
at FAH_Log_File_Parser.frmMain.trvDataBuff_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Try closing the program and deleting the log.txt.txt file. Restart. It will rebuild the file from the existing log.txt file.

You will lose all history since the last time you stated the F&H control.

(Or you can rename the file.)

Something got corrupted in the file.

I'll add more error checking in the next release based on the files you posted earlier.

The parser program wasn't showing me the uptime on my AMD rig so I decided to delete the log.txt and log.txt.txt files and now when I add the AMD rig (which is localhost) to the parser program it crashes with this error:
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at FAH_Log_File_Parser.FAHLink.SLOT.get_GetCurrentWorkUnit()
   at FAH_Log_File_Parser.frmMain.GetProductionToday(List`1 linksIn)
   at FAH_Log_File_Parser.frmMain.UpdateSlotData()
   at FAH_Log_File_Parser.frmMain.trvDataBuff_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1085.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
FAH Log File Parser
    Assembly Version: 1.7.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.7.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Silver_Pharaoh/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/KC5883BR.7JC/1BKBNHLX.56R/fahl..tion_af62ad6bb13d81be_0001.0007_c46a75c939db6417/FAH%20Log%20File%20Parser.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.6.1085.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Here's the freshly generated log files:
View attachment log.txt and View attachment log.txt

EDIT: I was able to get it working again by setting FAH's logging level back to 3 from 5. Still, no uptime:
Capture5.PNG

Is this the same issue as wjruth?

Last edited:
Back