• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC stats week ending 18Mar16.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
This week, not only do we still have [H]ardOCP in our sites, but we also have Overclock.net. Not only do we have both of those teams on our conquest list, but we are set to overtake them in 8.4 and 6.1 years respectively. When it was first reported of the possibility of overtaking a team, it did not seem in the realm of possibility that we might actually be able to do it. Today, it is in that realm. We have a chance to take two teams and land in the #4 slot.

In looking at our team trending, “up up up” is our motto. While our hourly graph is fairly level, our daily, weekly and monthly have had sharp increases which have been maintained for a fair amount of time. Conversely, Overclock.net has a steady decline in their daily graph and a steep decline in their weekly graph. [H]ardOCP has a slight decline in their daily, has started to decline in their weekly and have a strong downward trend in their monthly production. Keep in mind that both teams have roughly 100 more active users than we do. Team 32 is a dedicated team.

On the local front, HayesK has pulled a commanding lead over Macaholic earning 8.8 million vs 7.9 million ppd. These are big numbers to be sure. Every week we see this duo pull out more and more hardware to best each other and to say that it’s impressive might be an understatement.

RoXQi3x still has a very firm hold of the #3 spot by earning 3.6 million ppd. Torin3 and P4EE are still neck in neck at 2.0 and 1.9 million ppd respectively. hardass, don256us, ConundrumLR, JrClocker and orion456 round out the top 10 and are all earning 1 million ppd or more.

t1nm4n, Jaymz9350, chuckerants, KingScrud, zspaldin, aviationfrk, OC3d, eQuinOx and prime 81 round out the top 20 and are earning 422k ppd or better. In the forums there are threads from some of these folks who are looking to increase production so look to see a greater level of production in the top 20 as well as in the lower ranks.

Note: All points matter. If you have an opportunity to increase production, do it.

On the individual front:
Macaholic will earn 800 million points in 3.4 days.
KingScrud just earned 100 million.
SubPar1 just earned 100 million.
stevem just earned 90 million.
Robert17 will earn 90 million in 6.4 days.
t1nm4n will earn 90 million in 1.3 days.
audioaficionado just earned 80 million.
Silver Pharaoh will earn 70 million today.
folding monkeys will earn 70 million in 6.6 days.
Jaymz9350 will earn 70 million in 3.6 days.
FLYFISHER will earn 50 million in 6.8 days.
ConundrumLR just earned 40 million and will earn 50 million in 4.7 days.
JrClocker just earned 40 million and will earn 50 million in 6.1 days.
JLK3F150 just earned 6 million points.
Zuzzz just earned 4 million and will earn 5 million points later today.
Gary Swindle just earned his first million and will reach 2 million in 5.2 days.

In looking at the list above, we have some new names which is very good indeed. Please give a warm “Congratulations” to all of these guys and a warm “Welcome” to any one you don’t recognize.

To end this week’s update, let’s talk about the upcoming summer. It is traditional for the summer heat to bring the teams production down. This is normal and expected. Do not be disheartened. Use this time to clean your systems, maintain your cards and plan your winter come-back. Those who are in the south will have to slow production well before those in the north. As outside temps get high, the cost of cooling their folding units is not only prohibitive but keeps their living space unbearable. Those of us who are in the north need to pick up as much slack as we can.

In the end, fall and then winter will return and we will show the world who we are.

Keep up the Fold and be well.

Actively building a new case which means the old one will house a Z77 setup ready for my 7850 and eventually, I hope to add a 280x or something :)

That's not fair lol. I've got at least a few months til I can grab another card bit I'll probably have to take my 7970 out of service, out of PCI-E slots

Next, maybe a 980 or a 980ti. But first, I need to upgrade the electrical in my garage. I connected a shop vac to blow up the kids pool inflatable and blew the breaker. :(

Yeah I'd like to throw a 980ti in my itx rig. Going to need another host if I add more. I'm going to be down Wed through Tues pribably, leaving town and don't want to leave them that long unattended since they are both under water.

As an ER nurse in a mostly geriatric population, I see WAAAAY too many patients with Alzheimer's dementia. My cooworkers have no idea why I spend so much money on Folding. UNTIL I explain what it is. THEN, they understand what and why I FOLD.

Though they still don't understand my other hobbies of guns and beer. :D

My mother died of ovarian cancer.

My father died from M.S., but also had pancreatic cancer.

My father-in-law has Alzheimer's.

My mother-in-law is a breast cancer survivor.

My ex-wife is crazy.

This is why I fold (except for the ex-wife part :D)

Yeah I'd like to throw a 980ti in my itx rig. Going to need another host if I add more. I'm going to be down Wed through Tues pribably, leaving town and don't want to leave them that long unattended since they are both under water.

That is reasonable. It's always nice to return to a home rather than a pile of ashes.

As an ER nurse in a mostly geriatric population, I see WAAAAY too many patients with Alzheimer's dementia. My cooworkers have no idea why I spend so much money on Folding. UNTIL I explain what it is. THEN, they understand what and why I FOLD.

Though they still don't understand my other hobbies of guns and beer. :D

I also fold for Alzheimers. It runs in my family, and I've seen it's effects firsthand. Ugly.
Guns and beer on the other hand are both pretty great :D

I also fold for Alzheimers. It runs in my family, and I've seen it's effects firsthand. Ugly.
Guns and beer on the other hand are both pretty great :D

It is ugly, hit my uncle early (59 I think) and hard. My mom is a breast cancer survivor and lost my dad to colon cancer in 2014.

Of course I'm going to have to shut down when my production is higher than it has been lol.

Back