• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

multiple monitors gaming lag

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzfspecvr6

I want to be able to play a game, and stream a movie like off netflix on my 2 monitor, I have 3 monitors, the monitors i want to use is a 1080p monitor but my game lags and stutters,

Is it my gpu or not enough ram? please see signature on my pc build

maybe another 8 gigs of ram will help me?

all I am doing is playing cs go, it shouldnt take up that much of my cpu and gpu

Is the game the focus window?
Does it have this issue without Netflix running?
Does this happen in offline mode?

I highly doubt more RAM will help.

You're asking a lot of that GPU to play CS:GO while watching a movie at the same time.

its not my internet, Strickly when Im on on cs go and trying to use netflix, or twitch stream. No problems otherwise.

I thought my video card is pretty top notch? not best out of the best, but I thought its up there....

also if i change video to play on my old monitor I have thats only 1366x768 I dont lag, its only when i use my other monitor thats 1600x1080

What refresh rates are your monitors? I have heard of an issue where if you game on a 144hz monitor, but run video on a 60hz 2nd monitor, it will cause stuttering.

Try forcing the monitor refresh rate to match the other, see if it's fixed then.

Back