• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(Potential) Pascal 3dMark 11 benchmarks leaked...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not bad, if the article is about right stating that the performance is approximately equal to the N-1 ratio that nVidia (and AMD) have been holding that's a bit disappointing assuming the card performing akin to a 980ti is the normal '1080' (or whatever they will call it) and so forth. Was hoping for a bigger break through, but time will tell when it comes to launch and updated drivers/etc.

I have to wonder....why would they use 3D Mark 11? And then leak such pedestrian scores? I don't see anything there at all impressive.

Me either, but, its not the big dog... and they only used quads with no HT. Not sure how that affects the graphics scores though...

Very little on 11. Vantage is where clock speed comes into play in a big way. But....nobody really uses that anymore either.

I know overall score is affected, I'm talking graphics only...just want to make sure we are on the same page. :)

lol, yeah. I only really look at the graphics scores. Overall scores mean very little in the grand scheme of things. IMHO, anyway.

Low results. Something between GTX960 and GTX970. Anyway what's the point to have 8GB memory on so slow graphics ...
In 3D tests of 3DM11/13 and Vantage CPU performance counts but it's based on single threaded operations so higher frequency is affecting graphics score while more cores not really. Combined and physics tests are using more cores.

Back