• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel Microcontroller D2000 MCU KIT - $15.00 + ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

Intel D2000 Microcontroller Kit - Pre Order 15.00 + Ship (approx. 23.00 total depending on ship method)

Arrow.com & Mouser.com have them for pre-order. I am thinking worst case scenario is the stated 4 week lead time from factory. I believe mouser has a shipment coming early may. How many I have no clue but check out their page and send some emails or live chat for more info.

You can search intel's webpage for more information
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...quark/mcu/d2000/overview.html?wapkw=d2000+kit

FYI:

Those of you who are interested should note that a new version of Raspberry Pi Zero ($5.00 Microcontroller) will be released shortly with a new feature (unknown at this time).
Also I would suggest checking out Kickstarter as new product ideas are popping up all the time !!

EDIT:

Seems that Arrow has some in stock right now but its very limited .. want to say less than 20 now from them ..

Last edited:
Quick update :

Mouser is shipping my order on 21st ... Arrow is processing and is expected to ship asap !! :clap:

Thanks for this! I am definitely in the market for one. I've been on sparkfun of late for Audrino based sensors, this would make a nice addition to my budding microcontroller hobby!

No prob !! Got mine a couple days ago and looking more into the spec sheets I am absolutely thrilled I ordered a couple of these. I peeked at intels IDE last night too and I think this will be quite easy to get fired up and going !! Cant wait to see the market explode !!

Update for orders - Arrow.com sent mine out and got here first. I have no idea if they have anymore. Mouser Is backordered for a ship date of May 09, 2016.

Last edited:
Is there a site with project ideas? I've been curious about getting a Raspberry Pi for a few years now but could never figure out what I'd use it for (perhaps a mini HTPC now that they are very capable of doing HD video).

Back