• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus m8e

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uncle bob

Registered
computer won't start.I updated the bios then computer would not start only LED's lit.called Asus , I found out I installed wrong bios.I went from bios 1 to bios 4 and that's a no no so I redid the bios then the same results.I thought it was my PSU,bought a new one from seasonic x-1250 watt,same results again.I have triple checked all PSU to MB connections,I checked the front panel connect to MB,all looks good.I am at a loss as to what happened,everything worked fine until I got a bug up my *** to update the bios.PS I have a 4 pin and 8 pin in MB for power,on the PSU I plugged in the 20 pin to 24 pin on MB.there is a 10pin also on the 20 pin PSU line and I plugged that in also.This is driving me nuts,especially if someone tells me my new MB has gone foobar

If board is showing 00 or nothing at all on diagnostic display and reflashing BIOS isn't helping then board is dead. If you are sure that you installed CPU correctly, PSU is good and everything is connected right then you can only RMA board.

Back