• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Project Moneybags

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah and what sucks even more is it's probably gonna dip into what I've got set aside for the move if I have to buy the new vehicle. I smell a $2000 bank loan on the horizon.:bang head

Hello gents! So a bit of an update on the status of the build:

Unfortunately it seems like the build will have to be cancelled. A buddy of mine upgraded a rig he had with some parts he had lying around and handed it off to me to rent out for a while. It has a 980 and an i7 in it, so I figure that's the most important for a computer meant to up my work production. Sorry to those of you who were holding out for a possible PSU explosion or something. As this is a build I'm only borrowing, I WILL resume this project in the future, but for now it is on hiatus until further notice. Such a disappointment, I know. Happy overclocking everyone!

Back