• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Issues With ASRock H97M-ITX/ac

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FellCrustacean8

I went to boot my desktop, then I see my bios screen, it is prompting me for time and date settings. When I set the time and went to close the time settings in bios, The windows starting flickering rapidly. I eventually got that to stop. However what I did not get to stop was my desktop not booting. I went to check if somehow my install messed up, I grabbed a debian usb, I tried it on the pc I made the boot drive with, booted just fine. I went to boot my desktop with it, and I get stuck again in the bios menu every time I boot. It is saving the changes I make though. Any help is appreciated!

Please Help, I have been working on this for too long :bang head

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had another keyboard plugged into the desktop that I had no clue about was plugged in. It had stuff laying on it and had the delete key held down. Sorry :p

Back