• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this run League of Legends?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I thought Dell is a junky company for laptops?

- - - Updated - - -

Inspiron 15 7000

Use the coupon code 50OFF699 to get another 50 bucks off brings it to 700 even.
1080p IPS screen, 960M video card, a true quad core I5... I don't think it can be beat for the price

Here is the Slickdeals link as well.

also, the link just takes me to the page with a load of options. Any way to take it straight to the cart?

Alright, So we all agree that this is a deal that won't come often, and it is ideal for what im wanting, and is what i am looking for?

No, their support is great.

oh really? We had a laptop in about 05 or 07 and when my mother contacted them, it was the instant out of warranty, no help for you. But, maybe times have changed, and if anything, we got wonderful websites such as this one :) But thank you for your support through this! Much appreciated

This.

Also, Verstrata, the phrase "second to none" is a fancy way of saying "first" or "best".

Yeah I was thinking second to none, as in no support is better than Dell support, but I got it now. But I believe she asked how to update drivers and such and they wouldn't help with that.(Yes, it is a simple tasks, but we all know how ignorant computer users are, such as "the internet is broken".)

If you went to your local computer shop would you expect them to tell you how to install drivers?
No, they would take it in, install the drivers, and then charge you. Why should Dell do something for free outside of their guaranteed period?

Dell makes some great systems. Their desktops can't be overclocked, but other than that I have had very good luck with Dell. There's a reason that a majority of corporate settings these days are 100% Dell. I have a Dell desktop, 2 Dell monitors, and a Dell laptop from work, going on 3 years, and not a single hardware or software issue in that time.

If you went to your local computer shop would you expect them to tell you how to install drivers?
No, they would take it in, install the drivers, and then charge you. Why should Dell do something for free outside of their guaranteed period?
good point. I am from the south, so I'm used to the "southern hospitality". Apart from that, I think this Dell is the one I'm going with. Wish me luck!

good point. I am from the south, so I'm used to the "southern hospitality". Apart from that, I think this Dell is the one I'm going with. Wish me luck!

As am I, but I'm also very much a realist.
It'll do great for you :thup:

Dell makes some great systems. Their desktops can't be overclocked, but other than that I have had very good luck with Dell. There's a reason that a majority of corporate settings these days are 100% Dell. I have a Dell desktop, 2 Dell monitors, and a Dell laptop from work, going on 3 years, and not a single hardware or software issue in that time.

To be fair there is a completely different support system for Dell's business and their home lines odd products.

So... because she doesn't know how to use a computer you can't buy the laptop the experts and enthusiasts are suggesting... nice.

Back