• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this run League of Legends?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It reminds me of my mother in law telling me my brother in law used an Ipad for photos so that he could take bigger pictures.

I love the memes! But once i made it clear, i think its good to go. we'll see what she says

You should have her buy you a $300 Toshiba so when it crashes and burns in a year you can go get the Dell. :)

No actual pictures, refurbished, run away.

Go buy what you were suggested...

mmmmmmmmm "Manufacturer refurbished"............ mixed feelings...
I wouldn't sweat MFG refurbs... at least, I would sweat them LESS than a used XXXX from a consumer anyway...:shrug:

That listing however is a MFG refurb from a 3rd party. I would also pass. If it was direct from Dell, I would say go for it.

Last edited:
Alright. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a Better deal. I'll go with the Inspiron

I wouldn't sweat MFG refurbs... at least, I would sweat them LESS than a used XXXX from a consumer anyway...:shrug:

That listing however is a MFG refurb from a 3rd party. I would also pass. If it was direct from Dell, I would say go for it.

This. Manufacturer refurbs aren't bad, I've bought some at times, but when you have someone else selling a refurb.........

If it had pictures of the actual item it also wouldn't be nearly as sketchy.

Back