• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can someone find the charger for these Headphones?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Erray

Hi, I went to the US a few months back and bought myself a headset... exactly this: http://www.amazon.com/Sentey-LS-4560-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B00PYW5X1A

So i got back to the UK and after a few days of using it, the USB charger to charge the headset (shown in the picture) broke as it was really poor quality.

I've been struggling to find a cable that can charge the headset - in the UK. A standard 3.5mm > USB didn't work so I'm unsure where/what to look for. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, drop a link to something that should work if you can - or an alternative method of doing this.

Thanks,
Ray

Edit: I got the sound to work by using an auxiliary 3.5mm - 3.5mm but the microphone isn't working

It's very possible it will not carry a microphone signal over the wired connection.

Back