• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG AZUL (modded Bitfenix Aegis)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alexciobanu

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

Recently I posted a new thread on my Project Isolation and today I have a new build log for a project I am calling AZUL which simply means blue in Spanish and I needed a name that sounds cool in English :)

So I give you AZUL, a modded system in the Bitfenix Aegis case!

I would like to thank Bitfenix for providing me with the case and other accessories as well as ASUS Australia, Bitspower, HyperX and CableMod!

I will update the specs once I know everything is confirmed. To start, here's a look at the case before the action happens and as the translation of the name suggests, the case is blue!

bwRSuLb.jpg

gMWj4b3.jpg

2mSrpLe.jpg

BhbF1Yn.jpg

ENYnwxi.jpg

ohFOlCM.jpg

xJnGVFS.jpg

8EF4iRK.jpg

CZjJKTR.jpg

2h1EuZW.jpg

rhu3Vx8.jpg

nAqH8JW.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
Well...that was a lot of pictures of an empty case...but the case looks cool!

I like blue....

Me, too. While I like red, that's a popular color for builds. No real shortage of red ones. The recent blue trend has been nice, especially since my mobo is blue(ish). This and the Blue Morpho build are different, which makes them interesting. And OC certainly doesn't lack for skilled modders. :)

Ya' got me. Subbed.

Aaaand sub'd here as well!
Can't wait to see the magic happen!!!! :clap:

I like blue....

Me, too. While I like red, that's a popular color for builds. No real shortage of red ones. The recent blue trend has been nice, especially since my mobo is blue(ish). This and the Blue Morpho build are different, which makes them interesting. And OC certainly doesn't lack for skilled modders. :)

Thanks a lot guys :D

Well...that was a lot of pictures of an empty case...but the case looks cool!

Hehe just wanna show the case fully for anyone that might be interested. My build logs usually feature a lot of pics :p

- - - Updated - - -

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

Back with a small update on this build :)

Got the case in my new work/photo area and fully disassembled it, ready for some mods :D

S64tw1R.jpg

wAam1ax.jpg

tgSbHKV.jpg

mrMxpZ4.jpg

iIbmbin.jpg

tQAUCHs.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
Alex, I'm late to the party but it looks like it's just getting started. Looking good.

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

I have a quick update for you! I painted some of the case pieces white to change the appearance of the case a bit! Colour scheme will be blue, white and some black that is left over.

Just have to wait for them to fully cure before mounting them back to the case :)

FADHirp.jpg

w3JQmds.jpg

NIvCnP8.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
Nice nice! /me wonders if this build will have blue or white LEDs...

White LEDs! I always have white LEDs and showcase the colours in the build through other things such as coolant colour, perhaps fan LED colours, cables, painting, vinyl and stuff like that :)

Oooooh! Guess we have to wait and see unfortunately! :p lol

The case is M-ATX so only those boards will work. I'm going with a slightly more older ASUS board however still a very nice one with some nice mods applied to it :)

Back