• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Nvidia 1080 launch thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I fell like each generation of nvidia cards cost more. 1080 should be direct replacement for 980 while price will be as high as for 980Ti. So 1080Ti will cost $1100-1200 ? ... Also thanks to our new government value of PLN went down about 10% comparing to USD in last months.

Yay! Another $1000 card! :thup:

$699 USD is about $920 CAD right now soooo it's kinda close to the MSRP? :shrug:

I know bob...

He was saying the saaaaame thing the other guy was (for all intents and purposes). One has a nasty VAT, the other the exchange rate and a bit of an inflated price. I had it all along, but thanks anyway. :)

Comment on your VAT. Take 23% away and its 'normal' pricing. :(

At the current exchange rate, minus the VAT, that would come out to 773 euros, which is $867 US without the VAT. Still kind of high. Our friends in the Great White North are paying $723 US , much closer to retail here.

The $867 is without the VAT. I assumed woomack's $900 was actually euros. If he was referring to US dollars, this could be the source of my confusion. That or all those car doors from riding my motorcycle..... :chair:

Easy guys.... I was just posting pricing in Canada. I am interested to see prices of the non-founders as well.

I'm just having having fun and trying to sort out pricing in Poland. I'm so far from getting worked up I can't even see worked up from here. LOL ED has a great sense of humor and seems to be pretty darn smart, so I'm guessing (hoping) we're on the same page here. Although I my be holding the book upside down.

ED, the USD is stronger than the CAD. VAT and import tariffs add to the cost of the gpu's man. Thats why they aren't "699".

.... Im sorry.... you brought it on yourself hahaha :chair:

Easy guys.... I was just posting pricing in Canada. I am interested to see prices of the non-founders as well.
never pass up the chance to have fun at someone else expense soul.

Back