• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATERCOOL Hardware Rep available! Come in and chat with me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I don't see Classified on the list. I'm a Classified kind of guy. I would think the Classified is more popular and sells more than the FTW but could be wrong.

reading some of these posts makes me wonder if using anti freeze is the best bet even if you loose a bit of cooling from the fluid. like my first loop i did on a p4 using a heatercore with a swiffy 2002 and some swiffy pump. i wanted it to be pretty blue so i dont know the concentration other then it was a bit more 1w:2af temps seemed ok for the amd temps in my room at the time. the fluid sat in it for about 2 years powered the system up one day and everything was working like i put it away, temps may have been a few c higher then before. i figured that was from the tim since it was one of those that dryed out after a few years... i never noticed any problems with the loop after taking it apart and running just distilled water through the pump/wb, the tygon tubing was a bit cloudy but not stained from the blue vw anti freeze.

Well, I don't see Classified on the list. I'm a Classified kind of guy. I would think the Classified is more popular and sells more than the FTW but could be wrong.
which would you think sells more units... a Nissan Maxima or Nissan GTR? That is a bad example as the price difference on the cars is a lot more, but that is their premium top of line card that only few should be buying (those that like to benchmark)...Unless they like to waste money. ;)

I'd bet good money says way more FTW cards or SC/SSC are sold than classified.

which would you think sells more units... a Nissan Maxima or Nissan GTR? That is a bad example as the price difference on the cars is a lot more, but that is their premium top of line card that only few should be buying (those that like to benchmark)...Unless they like to waste money. ;)

I'd bet good money says way more FTW cards or SC/SSC are sold than classified.

I believe the reference and SC GPUs sell a ton more and are the majority. I would classify the FTW and Classy as the minority. Their lives matter too!

I would guess they are in the minority as well. Point is though, they sell less Classies than FTW or anything else.

Yeah guys, our waterblocks for the TITAN X (Pascal) are listed and can be ordered right now! We added a 10% discount again for all preorders. The copper versions will be available on september 2nd and the nickel versions on September 16th. On those respective dates, the 10% discount will also be void, obviously...

Hm. Not so much love for Titan X on OCF? Well, maybe the next update is something for you: our current release schedule!

Please note that the further in the future we go, the fuzzier the dates become ;)

Titan X Pascal: Copper versions end of this week, Nickel versions ~16.9. - 19.9.

EVGA FTW: End of September, early October

ASUS Strix: After that :D But definitely before Christmas, probably even before December

And somewhere in between, we'll start a completely new branch of products... Beware, spoilers to come ;)

LOL, I can't afford the 1080 let alone a water block for it right now.

I will be in the market for a 1070 FTW soon.

Ooooooh how a 1080 would look sitting pretty in my rig with a sweet waterblock :drool:

I need two jobs. One for actual bills n car payments and one for comptuer parts!! :D

Hm. Not so much love for Titan X on OCF? Well, maybe the next update is something for you: our current release schedule!

Please note that the further in the future we go, the fuzzier the dates become ;)

Titan X Pascal: Copper versions end of this week, Nickel versions ~16.9. - 19.9.

EVGA FTW: End of September, early October

ASUS Strix: After that :D But definitely before Christmas, probably even before December

And somewhere in between, we'll start a completely new branch of products... Beware, spoilers to come ;)

OFF TOPIC. But...gotta ask.
I need 4 x 230mm fan mounting plates for the MORA3 420....everyone in the states is out. Is this part getting discontinued, or......

LOL, I can't afford the 1080 let alone a water block for it right now.

I will be in the market for a 1070 FTW soon.
To our knowledge, the 1070 FTW and 1080 FTW share the same PCB, so the water block should be compatible to both. But please let me verify this when the block is done before purchasing it and then yelling at me :D

Ooooooh how a 1080 would look sitting pretty in my rig with a sweet waterblock :drool:

I need two jobs. One for actual bills n car payments and one for comptuer parts!! :D
That's one of the reasons why I took this very job here. Extra bonus: massive discount on company products :p

OFF TOPIC. But...gotta ask.
I need 4 x 230mm fan mounting plates for the MORA3 420....everyone in the states is out. Is this part getting discontinued, or......
I assume you want this product. It is NOT discontinued and still produced and sold. We are experiencing very large demands for our products, about which we are very happy and proud. But this high demand means that sadly, sometimes our processing time got longer. To my knowledge, Performance PC should have your desired item in stock rather soonish :)

To our knowledge, the 1070 FTW and 1080 FTW share the same PCB, so the water block should be compatible to both. But please let me verify this when the block is done before purchasing it and then yelling at me :D

That's one of the reasons why I took this very job here. Extra bonus: massive discount on company products :p

I assume you want this product. It is NOT discontinued and still produced and sold. We are experiencing very large demands for our products, about which we are very happy and proud. But this high demand means that sadly, sometimes our processing time got longer. To my knowledge, Performance PC should have your desired item in stock rather soonish :)

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you!

Product Announcement

Today, we'd like to introduce our new HEATKILLER® IV for RX 480 water block series. There are several different versions available. For the top, you can choose between transparent acrylic glass, and an opaque top made from black POM. For the cooling plate, you can chooese between pure electrolyte copper, or copper with a durable glossy nickel plating.

But aesthetics left aside, the new water blocks also score with their performance. An elaborate micro cooling structure boosts the performance, while the central flow channel reduces restriction. Of course, the new water blocks also actively cool the RAM modules and the voltage regulation modules.

Mounting the new block is done with isolating spacers. Precut thermal pads for the RAM and VRM are part of the delivery scope.
The transparent top comes with multiple drill holes for 3mm LEDs to perfectly illuminate your new block.

The new HEATKILLER® IV for RX 480 is compatible to all Radeon RX 480 in reference PCB layout. When in doubt, please check our GPU compatibility list.

HK_IV_RX480_ACRYL_01.jpg

HK_IV_RX_480_ACRYL_NI_001.jpg

HK_IV_RX480_ACETAL_01.jpg

HK_IV_RX480_ACETAL_Ni_02.jpg

HK_IV_RX480_ACRYL_05.jpg

HK_IV_RX_480_ACRYL_NI_003.jpg

HK_IV_RX480_ACRYL_07.jpg

HK_IV_RX480_ACETAL_04.jpg

HK_IV_RX_480_ACRYL_NI_006.jpg

HK_IV_RX_480_ACRYL_NI_009.jpg

Amazing looking GPU blocks. I love the one with black and silver.

I would like to add if its possible, is there anything in design to add LEDs to the blocks? For example, I really like the EVGA Classified blocks with the LEDs displaying on them made by Swiftech. All they do is use the fan header on the PCB for power unless they're adding another header for LEDs on the newer GPUs. I think you guys should look into something like that and maybe being controlled by software. I believe its solely being done by Nvidia atm.

Amazing looking GPU blocks. I love the one with black and silver.

I would like to add if its possible, is there anything in design to add LEDs to the blocks? For example, I really like the EVGA Classified blocks with the LEDs displaying on them made by Swiftech. All they do is use the fan header on the PCB for power unless they're adding another header for LEDs on the newer GPUs. I think you guys should look into something like that and maybe being controlled by software. I believe its solely being done by Nvidia atm.
Please see post#46 ;) Yes, we do exactly that with the 1080/1070 blocks. We offer some different colors of LED stripes that can be integrated into the waterblock and are powered by the LED header on the card and controlled by the Nvidia software tool :)
And yes, this is currently only possible with Nvidia Cards. Also, it is not possible to use RGB LEDs there, simply because neither the hardware nor the software given by Nvidia can handle that.

Please see post#46 ;) Yes, we do exactly that with the 1080/1070 blocks. We offer some different colors of LED stripes that can be integrated into the waterblock and are powered by the LED header on the card and controlled by the Nvidia software tool :)
And yes, this is currently only possible with Nvidia Cards. Also, it is not possible to use RGB LEDs there, simply because neither the hardware nor the software given by Nvidia can handle that.

Completely forgot about that.

I was referring to the head on the top that's visible by the window say if you went with a all black GPU block along with changeable faceplates for designs and naming like PCS did on the Swiftech Appogee XL would be ecstatic. I know it sounds like a tall order but why not ask. :D

Example of what I'm talking about.

View attachment 183571

Back