• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Purchase from EKWB from the USA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Psittac

Just a word of advice, if you are going to order from the EKWB site, they are in Slovenia which means returning an item is not feasible. They have excellent products, don't get me wrong, but while my water blocks for my 2x r9 380's were in the mail I returned one of them and got an R9 fury, figuring I'd return them for the correct water block. Today I found out that shipping them back would cost $130 through DHL, or $80 through USPS. So if you might return something, get your EKWB items from a site located in the states. Great company otherwise.

Just a word of advice, if you are going to order from the EKWB site, they are in Slovenia which means returning an item is not feasible. They have excellent products, don't get me wrong, but while my water blocks for my 2x r9 380's were in the mail I returned one of them and got an R9 fury, figuring I'd return them for the correct water block. Today I found out that shipping them back would cost $130 through DHL, or $80 through USPS. So if you might return something, get your EKWB items from a site located in the states. Great company otherwise.

Sounds about right...
This isn't just an EKWB issue, but any company where you buy international.

I have had good luck with EKWB buying directly from them for example. When I had an issue with a pump they did RMA mine but instead they just send me a new pump. I kept the faulty one and now everything works great. EKWB is one of those company that I can say the level of customer service is just as good as EVGA level of customer service. Love both! So don't feel to worry but if you plan to try a few things and send stuff back I won't recommend it cost an arm and a leg to ship back to them or any company out there.

If you have to ship to them make sure you let them know your situation. If it cost as much as you buying a new item for the price of shipping tell them is not worth shipping it as you can buy a new one. Just be honest with them and communicate with them. Work with them if you have to run some test that they may require etc.... I did it for 2 weeks until they consider the item faulty. I provided images, report, stats etc... of all the test done and keep clean good communication with them.

Another option is www.performance-pcs.com which is another company I do business with and they are great as well. No issues there on my end since I been doing water cooling for about almost year now.

Good Luck!

I have had good luck with EKWB buying directly from them for example. When I had an issue with a pump they did RMA mine but instead they just send me a new pump. I kept the faulty one and now everything works great. EKWB is one of those company that I can say the level of customer service is just as good as EVGA level of customer service. Love both! So don't feel to worry but if you plan to try a few things and send stuff back I won't recommend it cost an arm and a leg to ship back to them or any company out there.

If you have to ship to them make sure you let them know your situation. If it cost as much as you buying a new item for the price of shipping tell them is not worth shipping it as you can buy a new one. Just be honest with them and communicate with them. Work with them if you have to run some test that they may require etc.... I did it for 2 weeks until they consider the item faulty. I provided images, report, stats etc... of all the test done and keep clean good communication with them.

Another option is www.performance-pcs.com which is another company I do business with and they are great as well. No issues there on my end since I been doing water cooling for about almost year now.

Good Luck!

Yeah, I have heard great things about their customer service. I guess my situation is a little different because there is no fault on the company at all, I simply got a different gpu set up so there is no way I would expect them to send a block for my new gpu or to pay for the shipping back. I plan on getting another gpu block from this company, just going to order locally

I found it funny that it as cheaper to order direct from them rather than here in the states. I wanted back plates that I could only get from them and ended up grabbing all my ek parts direct from them and got them in the same 2 days as the parts from FL

I will say like everyone else, They ARE a great company. I bought Shawn's Asus 290X Maxtrix and I also ordered a water block. 1 - 2 months later, I ordered the back plate for it. I complained that it didn't fit like other EK parts do. After I sent a picture, I had a back plate for a GTX 980Ti Matrix edition. They sent me the correct stuff :)

Back