• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chinese Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I visited their website (http://tfc-us.com/) and it's just money problems, not bad parts or coolant. I'm not 14 years old, I know that a own coolant is way better and I said that I'll do mine but later. I really saw a lot of peoples saying these products are good.

Please look that vid :

And read this (as exemple):
And if ever you have a good guide to do my own, i will bookmark it with pleasure.

Well, no guide needed. Covered here for the last 8 years. Distilled/Deionoized/Good RO water and a biocide. BTW, one of the links you posted is an archive post, from who knows how many years ago. Dazmode has good stuff and has a proper biocide. And a youtube video doen't mean much. No 3-7 pages of solid tech info. Just a vid.

Bookmarks ...... well yes there are plenty here. Take a look at the top of the Water Cooling page ........ under stickies.

Back