• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NZXT S340 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

NZXT has put out a lot of shapely cases in past years. We’ve become accustomed to swoops and curves, glistening gewgaws, and fancy colors. But what happens when NZXT produces a flat black rectangle and calls it a computer case? Oh, sure. They sent me one with a window on the side, but still. Why would you want such an unprepossessing black box? Why indeed! Let’s explore and find out.

Click here to view the article.

Definitely going to recommend this case to a few people I know who are looking to upgrade their chassis situation.:thup:

It's odd: my first NZXT, in 2010, needed sticky cladding on the walls -- like this one. And the cheap grill masquerading as a dust filter was there, too; and tossed away, too. But I loved that old case. I had great fun with my old Beta Evo. This one also looks like you could have lots of fun with it.

It's a little rough, could've done better on the tubing I think, and still leak testing, but here is my first custom loop (ever) inside my NZXT S340!

Attachments

• 1464618529127.jpg
    1464618529127.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 54
Back