• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this run League of Legends?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
UPDATE:

So folks, don't be salty, but my mum decided to just give me the money... So we got about 800. Still the Inspiron?

In need of assistance of finding a laptop

Hello, I'm looking to spend about $800 on a laptop. I need it to play the following games on normal settings:
League of Legends
Civilization V/VI
and games that are similar in settings, but not anything too heavy such as Battlefield or Skyrim. But I do expect similar games such as the listed ones.

NOTE: I did make a post, but it became outdated.

Nothing is outdated and all info in your old thread is still relevant. Your question has been answered 2 dozen ways already. Time for YOU to do some research.

Merged duplicate threads. Your 'old thread', which was last used LAST NIGHT (with a lot of posts 2.5 weeks ago), is fine. You have created about 5 different threads on buying a laptop over the past couple of months. PLEASE stick with the same so you do not waste our time going over the same exact things with you. Literally NO requirements have changed since the start of that other thread or the one before it. :)

The original laptop is still a good choice. It is just not as inexpensive as it was when I originally linked it.

The discount code (50OFF699) may still work which would bring it down to 750 as opposed to the original 700.

Back