• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Elite 430

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Front/bottom intake.
Top/rear exhaust.
Heatsink pulling from the front toward the back.

Zip ties for cable management, looks like there's basically nothing you can do to tuck them away.

Yeah, I owned this case for a couple of years.

There really isn't much you can do for cable/wire management, just tuck them behind the drive cage basically.

Otherwise, what ATMINSIDE said.

There's a side fan port too, for intake if you want it. It helps graphics card temps a bit, but probably not a lot unless you have a hot-running graphics card that can benefit more from additional cool air coming in.

ye, my conf for fans are like u said boys, but cable/wire management its the only thing i really hate about this case, im trying to get an Antec nine houndred for better management and ventilation.

I would look at something newer then the antec 900, its a 10 year old case now and pretty outdated by today's standards.
Probably the Fractal Define R5 or Phanteks Evolv ATX

I would look at something newer then the antec 900, its a 10 year old case now and pretty outdated by today's standards.
Probably the Fractal Define R5 or Phanteks Evolv ATX

im sure that by today's standards its outdated, but less pricey and not a bad case, im still at third gen so ... no probs about that, i have seen on Antec 900 and i even mounted pcs with it, and there is nothing i need it dont already has, i stuck always for whats JacyTwoCents says;
there is whats u want and what u need in pcs, i want a Phantom case or a lian li, or a Full tower nzxt case, what i need ... its not much over an Antec

im sure that by today's standards its outdated, but less pricey and not a bad case, im still at third gen so ... no probs about that, i have seen on Antec 900 and i even mounted pcs with it, and there is nothing i need it dont already has, i stuck always for whats JacyTwoCents says;
there is whats u want and what u need in pcs, i want a Phantom case or a lian li, or a Full tower nzxt case, what i need ... its not much over an Antec

To this I say... live a little!

Back