• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monitor move one pixle from side to side very fast and makes the screen blurry.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M@rk

I saw today that my monitor is moving pixels from side to side sometimes and makes my screen blurry, first i thought it were my eyes, But then i looked closely and saw that the pixels are moving from side to side (One or two pixels, All the screen.) very fast making the screen blurry, It does not flicker, Just moving pixels.
Does somebody knows how to fix that? :-/
Thanks! :)

When I had an NEC crt, I had to have the power transformer resoldered. It lasted awhile until I just threw it out. Not sure how diffrent an lcd is except for the size and power requirements. Considering Lcd's use much less power than crt's, you might want to get an estimate and compare that to a new one.

When I had an NEC crt, I had to have the power transformer resoldered. It lasted awhile until I just threw it out. Not sure how diffrent an lcd is except for the size and power requirements. Considering Lcd's use much less power than crt's, you might want to get an estimate and compare that to a new one.

You mean another screen to compare them? No problem.
I dont think its GPU's fault cause i think my R7 240 (Currently GTX460, I need to bake it again cause i want to eliminate the artifacts.) had the same thing but i never really noticed it.

Back