• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rumor: AMD Radeon RX 480 (GTX 980 level) for $200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am really not impress with the 1080 at all for the price point. I am more impress with the 1070 at the price point. However I am even more impress with thye RX-480 than any of the NVIDIA cards. At that price point I would totally CF two of those and put them on water. Hahaha.

However; I won't let go my GTX 980Ti for the 1080 but maybe for the 1080Ti or dual RX-480. :attn:

So I'm pricing could be around £160 maybe slightly more it look promising and it will be a decent upgrade over my 7850 and I've just got myself a nice decent 24" Acer gaming monitor coming

Its a great time to buy GPUs!, Cause of the big leap in performance compared to last gen GPUs. I've read that after Kepler was released the 580 became really weak compared to 680 and even weaker than 670, It was around 660ti performance and lots of people who bought gtx580 were upset :/.

So gtx975 (Like between gtx970 and 980 performance) performance for 200$ is a really good price! and i will consider it because i dont want to spend these 400$ on a 1070 and not wanting to upgrade it for atleast 3 years when if i buy a RX480 for 250$ i will (Probably) upgrade it when next gen comes.

Last gen cards do not lose performance, they just tend not to GAIN performance (they are focusing improvements on the latest generation).

Back