• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Afterburner resets voltage when i restart!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mysticjbyrd

Is this supposed to happen? I changed afterburner to 1.15v with default fan curve. I start it today, and it's at 1.25v, boost voltage, and the fan curve is off. I change it, restart, and it's back it 1.25v again.

It has been awhile since I have touched afterburner, but if it is anything like precisionx you will have to save a profile with the changes you want and then tell afterburner to apply that profile at startup. You will also need to set up afterburner to start with Windows if it is not already.

Did you save the profile?
Did you set the profile to load at startup?
Does Afterburner run at startup?

Edit: Basically what Lochekey asked. PrecisionX is just a reskinned version of Afterburner with a few tweaks applied.

I've been having issues with AB also. Voltage resets, fan profiles fail to work, but overclocks on core/ram stay. Reboot and my video goes black for insufficient voltages on my clock. Uninstalling didn't help. I have to go to a restore point to uninstall AB. What a freakin' pain :rolleyes:

Using Sapphire Trixx for the time being. No issues thus far with it.

Back