• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need help setting up top tweak on GPU and CPU for best gaming experience.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WungGun

I have MSI Command Center along with AMD GPU that can be tweak in AMD Overdrive setting. But I not that good understanding what the safest way to leave the setting on.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160422-1850)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7916
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/14/15 10:05:24 Ver: V1.11B0
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
16384MB RAM
15816MB RAM
7387MB used, 24300MB available
144 DPI (150 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

You better overclock from your BIOS, Or you can use the OC Genie in the last tab so it overclocks a little by itself, But what is your CPU cooler?

Weird amount of ram there... 24GB? What model sticks are in there? Do you use all that ram?

Anyway, you really don't need to overclock the CPU. Its fast enough that in most titles, an increase will not help much. I would focus on the GPU...

WHich exact GPU do you have? Its difficult to help not knowing!!

Can you post your system specs like M@rk has in his signature please?

Weird amount of ram there... 24GB? What model sticks are in there? Do you use all that ram?

Anyway, you really don't need to overclock the CPU. Its fast enough that in most titles, an increase will not help much. I would focus on the GPU...

WHich exact GPU do you have? Its difficult to help not knowing!!

Can you post your system specs like M@rk has in his signature please?

Its 2 16GB sticks
24GB free And 7GB Used

Back