• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP DUAL GRAPHICS crossfire

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cazer02

Registered
I want to buy a budget video card because i want to use crossfire, it is good to use 2x r7 250 ddr5 gpu? my processor is amd a10 7860k

or can you give me some idea what cheap gpu best for crossfire for better performance

TIA

- - - Updated - - -

by the why my board is g.1 sniper a88x gigabyte

This thread is jujst for asking about what graphics card you should get and you might get more answers there. Most of the time when Ive seen folks ask about Crossfire, I see them be told "Get the best one card you can get because crossfire can be a pain". I can attest to crossfire being tough to work with sometimes. Read alot about it before you decide you would rather crossfire than just getting a one card that is more powerful. Good Luck

if you don't own the cards you want to crossfire now, just buy a better single card.
you will hardly ever get better performance with multi card than you will get with a higher performing single card.
my two gtx 970 cards in sli do not = a gtx 980ti, but I can coax them to score better in benchmarks than my single 980, but with the single 980 the game play is much smoother.
it has to do with which card is trying to draw the picture, it will stutter here and there.

Thank you i tough its easy to use but im wrong thanks i will buy high graphics so no problem and no headache :)

This thread is jujst for asking about what graphics card you should get and you might get more answers there. Most of the time when Ive seen folks ask about Crossfire, I see them be told "Get the best one card you can get because crossfire can be a pain". I can attest to crossfire being tough to work with sometimes. Read alot about it before you decide you would rather crossfire than just getting a one card that is more powerful. Good Luck
excellent post after the first sentence. :)

That thread was from 2005 with the last post nearly 8 months ago. Really, it's best to start your own thread. Not too,much I found for peoe in there unless they are in the exact same situation.

i have 1 r7 240 do you think i can achieve good performance on gta v csgo and BF4? iwant to dual graphics it with onboard gpu

a10 7860k +r7 240 dual graphics

or

a10 7860k +gtx 750?

I say this since you seem like you're in a hurry and want the fastest answer:
Get a 750Ti and call it a day. It'll smoke either option you list.

That said, if you want to dig in and get the best performance, can you answer these questions?
- What's your budget for a GPU?
- What are your full system specs? See my sig for an example of what we need.
- What resolution are you gaming at?

Back