• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED should i buy this guys titan????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YEA!!!! I know it is, but I have a trio of 1080's on the way in for home use and no use of this in any way, but I have always REALLY, REALLY, wanted one in the worst of ways and the only place I have that I could put it is in my sli'd, 970 file server, and then I would have to find something else to put those in and on top of that, with the install of grid happening at the shop I'll have a double brace of quadro m6000's to play with......

I wanted the most stupid, over the top storage box to go with the 5.2ghz, 8350 I had laying around to go in the case.
and I do still bench it once in a while for grin and giggles.

Last edited:
Well, in that case...:D

If funds hadn't dried up, I would have owned it. Please, take the temptation away.

this is as close to a meme(?) as I could find, couldn't hold my water any longer, sent him a pm.
the other pick is the rig before I got the cable kit for the psu and is single card at that point because I was having issues with the pcie riser cables in sli.
it now hangs on the wall with blue sleeved cables and proper riser cables.

and that's not the psu that powers it either, I just used that one for fitment.

Attachments

• not-sure-if-breaking-the-law-or-not-doing-it-anyways-Optimized.jpg
    not-sure-if-breaking-the-law-or-not-doing-it-anyways-Optimized.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 55
  • PIC_1050.JPG
    PIC_1050.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 57
bought the whole kit, can't for the life of me say why.................

Sweet now I don't have to spend money I don't have on parts I don't need for a computer I rarely use lol

Enjoy it! It's not a sin to indulge every once in awhile!:)

Why dream if you can't do it?

I don't "need" it either, I have cards that beat it.
life's to short guys, follow DR. Frankenfurters orders.......... don't dream it, BE IT!!!!!
( and at a %75 discount)

I have the card, put the air cooler back on it and it's sweet and looks a lot better in the case than the 970's.
you want to talk about hot? it must still have witchdoctors benching bios on it.
I am going to have to get some 90 degree fittings for the waterblock and put it back on, just throwing it in and running heaven it clocks from 1000 to 1060 and I have to crank the fan to 90% to keep it at 80c.

Back