• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Team Cup 2016.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So I will have to dig through my stuff, but I have an Asus DDR2 AM2 board and a pair of 3870x2's I can chunk into battle. No R500 GPU, but a couple s939 and s754 items. It would also be curious to see how my pair of 12 core optys do in the 3dmark11 physics

I don't know that you can run the optys last I checked no server/workstation hardware was allowed.

Looks like most of my subs will be in the dog pile section :(

SC:1 # 5 - Can I run 3 x 290X GPU's and Divide by 3 :)

Time for a little :blah:.
Come catch us. We're only a handful of guys. :D

Us too, at least participation wise. We're still working away though Scotty as Blay said don't count us out yet ha ha

Stupid question how the hell do I swap teams I have some parts I am trying to at least get into the dogpile lol

Go to your account and it's down on the left

Go to your account and it's down on the left

Yea that didn't show the page. Just went to the team page and hit switch that worked lol, in other news I just ****ing give up. It's the correct password I used it to log into hwbot lol

capture064.png

You can submit at HWBot and it'll give you the option to add it to the comp

I have some spare time this weekend, and have been itching to do some cold runs...

Here is the hardware I have, let me know if you want me to submit scores. I'm a bit to packed during the week to do the research.
CPUs:
An assortment of S939 (Epower can be attached to my Mobo, that was under testing months back)
FX-9590
FX-6300
Phenom II 960

GPUs:
ASUS 5870 Matrix
XFX? 280X
XFX 390
Nvidia 8600GTS
Nvidia 8800GTX(s?)

I may have a couple more, I got an assortment of dead/possible alive GPUs laying on my desk.

Just too bad FM screws over the FX on their benches. Only uses half the treads on the combined scores so it really hurts overall
Do you think you might have an old x1000 series ATI? That would go with the 939 and need mem speed for DDR1 as well. I'm going to do those two as well but only have an X1650 IIRC

Back