• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Team Cup 2016.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nah my oldest GPU is the 8600GTS. If someone sends me something by this weekend it would work out.

As of right now, my power plane on my S939 is in shambles. It would probably take me a night or two to attach the epower correctly. I'm not sure what the extra power will do, but meh...

Also what are the cold rules?

No rules on cooling it's wide open. If you crank that 9590 to mid sixes you should get a decent score in FSEX despite the handicap.

Hmm. My 9590 is untested, but I've wanted to for so long. My Sabertooth board is not going to last on it though lol.

Sys Specs in yellow, below.

Anyone need me to run something?

If you had a HDD/SSD with Win 7 you could run both stages in SC5 Dogpile. You could still do the 3d01 stage but a 3dMark link is required. HWBot frowns on Win8/8.1 and 10 for that generation of HW

Hmm. My 9590 is untested, but I've wanted to for so long. My Sabertooth board is not going to last on it though lol.
Blaylock's right there's not much difference between the Sabo and CHVz

The CHVF (non-Z) actually is the best option for the 9370/9590 the later revision boards were gifted lower quality chokes/fets

Yeah, I somehow killed a memory channel on mine. Two slots don't work anymore so single channel only

Ok so far I have SC2: Stage 4 with my 9590.

Anything with my S939 gear? I can probably dig around for an old GPU. Just let me know which ones are available to me based on the rules.

If you had a HDD/SSD with Win 7 you could run both stages in SC5 Dogpile. You could still do the 3d01 stage but a 3dMark link is required. HWBot frowns on Win8/8.1 and 10 for that generation of HW

"that" generation?

You make an 8 day since release GPU sound ancient. :(

"that" generation?

You make an 8 day since release GPU sound ancient. :(

Basically anything before skylake when running Win8-10 you could manipulte results using the FSB. It would fool the internal OS clocks and basically slowing down time gave you more FPS. Soon the 4770K will be 3 generations back. Kaby>Sky> DC >haswell

I got my s478 P4 set up & ran 3 benches at 4.0GHz.
My wPrime is the same as a 3.2 northwood @ stock. lol Got work to do there for sure. :) I have a northwood to swap out since it seems faster clock for clock. But I know my 3.4 prescott can achieve a much higher clock in the end.
I'm at 71k with Aquamark using my 6800 Ultra - work to do there too.
I've hit 287.5 MHz on my DDR1 bench, which is pretty good for Intel. There some headroom too, but the lanpartys will still seriously dominate.

I haven't submitted anything yet because I gotta do it all again with the correct wallpaper. Doh!

Last edited:
Thanks JLK0, appreciate the help

OP updated and another look at the standings. we're making up some ground but still ~200 pts from first place.

tcupd.JPG

Updated the OP, if anyone has anything to contribute we're down to the last few days. We've slipped from second place and I'm sure that the other teams will be pushing hard this week

tc1.JPG

Back