• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big points in HFM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Yahoo, look at those big points shown in HFM:
bigpoints.jpg

When I try to download projects for HFM, I get this:
HFMerror.jpg

Any ideas?

No idea. Either the download file was created with an error or the format changed is my guess.

Give JrClockers tool a try in the mean time and see what you think.

Wow... Server 2003. :) Lol... that puppy is EOL. Honestly, I haven't testing on anything that old in a very long time. However, you may be able to work around this by changing the docking style.

Edit > Preferences > Options > Docking Style

Try setting either System Tray or Task Bar. Avoid the Both option. Let me know if that helps, and if it does... which one causes the exception dialog you're getting now.

Wow... Server 2003. :) Lol... that puppy is EOL. Honestly, I haven't testing on anything that old in a very long time. However, you may be able to work around this by changing the docking style.

Edit > Preferences > Options > Docking Style

Try setting either System Tray or Task Bar. Avoid the Both option. Let me know if that helps, and if it does... which one causes the exception dialog you're getting now.

Well, I did set it for both and it works great, I'll try Task Bar and see how that works.

edit: ok I set it to Task Bar and that works as well.

Interesting... fails on System Tray, which is the default. I guess as long as the window is not removed from the task bar then it doesn't have a problem. Hmmm, never seen this issue in Win7+. I'm not going to worry with 'fixing' it.

Glad you got it working! :)

Back