• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Prime Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just a reminder for Amazon Prime members, they're having some Prime only sales today.

Last edited:
Nothing that particularly stands out to me, I did notice a 4K Set I was waiting to see if it will drop in price today....ironically it went up! lol
it was listed at 997..now its 1297 :rolleyes:

They have some slow cookers on sale for $2 less than the same item at my local walmart...Everything else seems higher than local stores so I'll pass on Primeday

The only benefit I've seen is if you have the Amazon rewards credit card (chase/visa), you get a one time $30 off any item or combined total as long as they're shipped & sold from Amazon.

code: visa30

The only benefit I've seen is if you have the Amazon rewards credit card (chase/visa), you get a one time $30 off any item or combined total as long as they're shipped & sold from Amazon.

code: visa30

Order has to be $150 or more I believe as well.

I ended up buying a $33 firetv tablet for my dad for his bday, a tablet for my son(s) with the kid protection, and a wifi IP camera to the tune of about $160 all together.

Sorry I haven't said anything after I made the thread. Later Tuesday morning I actually took the time to look around, nothing. Not even a cheap impulse buy. That whopping $5 they take off a $300 item really doesn't seem worth it.

I don't know why they are bothering promoting these prime days. Last years was just as bad - the items you might actually want had their base prices increased before applying any discounts on them. Prime day is just earning ill will towards amazon.

/shrug we got a few boxes of diapers for well below the average price, the lowest I've seen a fire tv as well.

Back