• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Descent: Underground, update,news,trailer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer

https://descendentstudios.com/commu...ves-truckers-co-op-play-more-in-kythera-2371/

i couldnt find this game for the longest time, i remember a while back i found a video of one of the guys playing vs another member of the team making this game. game looked awesome, i was looking to get it but never found a site. That is till now when i found this nugget for the trailer and update to the game on bluesnews, then they talk about it being on steam. last i looked they just had a page but its now early access for 29.99, cost when it finally comes out is prollly going to be closer or be 49 or 39 but who knows.

I played Descent on PC's when there was no internet connections yet for games, we did it on a 10 base T network at my house. It was my fav game. One of the best multiplayer games out there.

With a joystick, rudder, and throttle it's mind blowing fun!

im thinking just wait for them to add vr support for this! :O

Back