• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Summer 2016 Party in PA *EVENT THREAD*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Meet ChickenHack

Need some captions on those pics!
Figure since I am learning faces, I'd return the favor.

Thanks Joe! I just stopped crying from laughing!!!
I also figured, thanks to Joe (Lochekey), I owe everyone else this bit!:cool:
('I'm soo in next year!)

Hey Swart glad to hear it arrived, they must have put the holes in the box properly this time.:D

I'm still on the road but I will try too get some captions up when I get a chance I will be posting more pics later as well. In the meantime here is a teaser of some of the goodies Corsair was kind enough to give away, mad props to Corsair for stepping up and making this event possible.

0724162205.jpg

A cat would've been more entertaining I bet ha ha

Here is a video that was put together by the guys over at OCTV. it is a short excerpt of introducing the participants. Come watch us make fools of ourselves.

lnl, I hope you get some good sales out of what you showed there. That system is quite remarkable, I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you all to meet up and introduce myself!

So I teased some pictures from the road the other day and now that I'm unpacking stuff I got some better pics.

So the ram kit is awesome from what I saw at the event, I just currently do not have anything to put it in:(.

The fan is one of corsairs new line of mag lev fans, not sure of this yet. Gonna have to do some testing on how this performs and will report back.

I also got the mouse pad that is in the background. Was not able to get a good picture of the thing. It is freaking 40 inches long.

Just wait until Funsoul gets on here with what he got. He made out like a bandit on Christmas morning.

Finally got my hands on a group picture. We are unfortunately missing a few guys (like Witchy) that where there on Saturday or only part of the day Sunday.

FB_IMG_1469753362876.jpg

Got a few Corsair Goodies myself. I'll post pics when i get the chance. As for ram, very easy C14 @3200mhz on stock voltage. Believe Joe said these are newer so probably B-die, maybe D????
Other goodies, Strafe RGB keyboard,M65 Pro RGB Mouse, mousepad, a few packs of Kryonaut(courtesy Jiccman), a few thermos(Corsair and hwbot),120mm and 140mm fans, and last but not least ax1500i psu.
Was the first one there and one of the last to leave, so....
There was also some H110i AIO's that were distributed.
Got to try Dragonskin, courtesy of Stefan, and fell in love. That stuff is sweet. Definitely using it again in the future. Also hotbox is probably the best trick i picked up all weekend.
Now for the bad, when i arrived both my z170 OCF and x99 Champ were dead and luckily Jicc had brought a few items back from rma. Bought a x99 OCF from him and spent the entire first day prepping new board and reloading os, ect.

Back