• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Summer 2016 Party in PA *EVENT THREAD*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funsoul

Welcome to the event thread for the 2016 Party in PA!

Stay tuned for updates, pics from the party, links to any videos and/or streams, etc. :)

The folks from OCTV will be there so keep an eye on here.
The hwbot page is here.
The original ocf thread is here.

Look forward to seeing people tomorrow!!!

I wish I could be there! I hope that everyone makes it through without breaking any hardware!

Good luck and may the CBBs be ever in your favor!

Thanks guys! Wish you could make it, too!

Spoke with the gasman this morning, over 2300L are on the truck and on the way to the venue! Hotrod will be there around 11am to take delivery. Steponz checked in last night. I'm finishing up packing the truck and will be on the road within the hour.

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!

So far....here's the folks from our team who'll be attending:
- funsoul
- jiccman1965
- Lochekey
- hotrod717
- MaddMutt
- Witchdoctor
- lnlcooling

Cya soon!!!

I'd love to share some info via frontpage and facebook. Do you guys have the streams going or any photos?

Have a great time! Wish I could have been there :)

Just got stream up and going, link below.

will post new link in a few minutes

Last edited:
hey guys sorry if this is cutting in and out the hotel internet keeps kicking in and out. I will try to keep an eye on it and reset as needed

Figure I would post up some results.

Funsoul was finally able to hit 742 on xtu with a dual core cpu so kuddos to him.

Been working on superpi 1m myself and hoping to get a run in for the team cup.

superpi 6.312.jpg

nice Funsoul :clap: and you to lochekey and lochekey saw you won some new DDR4 :clap:

I did?

On a side note the board prep is holding up well. Been going for about 3 hours straight without issue.

0723161646a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

LNL and his setup is here as well, definitely some interesting equipment.

0723161710.jpg

Back