• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight:
We have some big point earners that deserve a “shout-out”.
Macaholic will be in the 2 billion point club.
RamonetB will also be moving up to the 1 billion point club.
OC3d will be moving up to the 1 billion club.

These guys have worked hard and paid big dues to reach these milestones. They are long term folders who have put forth an extra amount of effort. In total, we will have 9 (nine) members in the billion point club with HayesK leading the group. They are:
HayesK
P4EE
RoXQi3x
orion456
Macaholic
Torin3
hardass
and very soon, RamonetB
OC3d is not too far out either.

Thank you guys for being the folders we all aspire to be. You have helped motivate many of us and you have aided many of us in our goals.

Forum Spotlight:
mokrunka has posted his triumphant return to the fold in this thread. This is not the only old timer getting back into the fold. belorsch is another example of this rediscovered interest in our team. Further, these guys are really “lighting it up” on the ppd front too which is making several of us have to up our game. It’s a vicious cycle that is spinning the team up and up. We appreciate having you guys back in the fold.

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 3.5 years
Overclock.net 2.1 years
Hardware.no 9.6 months

For the second month in a row, we have the narrowest gap between us and them. This when the U.S. Midwest is in a scorching heatwave! This is a diverse team that is showing some real muscle. Great work guys.

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 9.6 million
Macaholic 9.5 million
RoXQi3x 5.5 million
RamonetB 4.6 million
Torin3 2.1 million
JrClocker 1.3 million
P4EE 1.1 million
orion456 932k
ConundrumLR 932k
OC3d 903k

don256us
prime81
Jaymz9350
hardass
WhitehawkEQ
wjruth
chuckerants
KingScrud
unsafesteagle
Silver Pharoh

This group still represent a great majority of the points produced by the team as a whole so thank you. This does not diminish the points earned by any individual as all points are valued here. Thank you to one and all.

Individual Milestones:
HayseK will earn 4 billion in 2 months.
Macaholic will earn 2 billion in 1.3 weeks.
RamonetB will earn 1 billion in 2.1 days.
OC3d will earn 1 billion in 1.1 month.

These are important milestones that deserve some extra consideration. Good job guys and keep it up.

audioaficionado will earn 100 million in 1.3 days.
KhronosTheTitan will earn 60 million in 16.8 hours.
unsafesteagle will earn 60 million in 4.4 days.
wjruth just earned 20 million.
belorsch just earned 7 million and will earn 8 million in 1.1 days.
Roger G will earn 7 million in 4.4 days.
Charger07 will earn 5 million in 3.7 days.
mokrunka just earned 2 million.
JetEngineMech will earn 2 million in 2.4 days.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
unsafesteagle moved up 3 spots this week.
RamonetB moved up 1 difficult spot to #8.

Also moving up 1 spot each is:
WhitehawkEQ (Reaching the top 25.)
KingScrud
Jaymz9350
CunundrumLR
prime81
Robert17
WarriorIII

World Top 100:
HayesK #10
P4EE #24
RoXQi3x #26
orion456 #30
Macaholic #38
Torin3 #66
hardass #70

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Dang. :)

I think that you are going to need to lead a little more. As a paratrooper, I can run and I will use a zig zag pattern. :p

^^^ DANG.

Darn power blip kept me out of the top 20. Errrrr.

I completely feel ya there. I was in the top 10 yesterday. Was bumped out this morning when I wrote the review and I'm back in now as I type this. Similarly, you are in the top 20 right now too.

That aside, you are kicking some *** here. WTF!

Last edited:
Thanks Don, I'm trying. I got a APC ups. It won't keep the pc up for long but should be able to handle those outages that are less than a minute which is most of what we see here.

Back