• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CM N200 MATX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
A rather nice smaller case IMO, with room for improvement. How my mobo is setup the cpu socket is hear the top so tall cpu air coolers dont work for me, i had to move to a AIO system. For the AIO system to fit i had to remove the lower 3.5in drive cage as well as the upper single 3.5in cage. this just to fit a slim 2x120 rad, now maybe i didnt read close enough but it didnt mention having to remove the lower drive cage in the case. with that lower cage removed thicker setups could be used be push-pull on 30-38mm rads and thicker rads with 38mm push fans. the saving grace for this case was that it had 2 2.5in sections on the motherboard tray to mount drives, that is where the ssd landed. i had not planned on using that, i was aiming for the lower drive cage but after seeing how little room there was, i knew there was no way my slim aio setup would fit.

If i could can a few things this would be them, move the ssd mounts to the backside of the tray. make the tower another 2-4in taller allow the use of the external 3.5in bay and still have the 2x120 rads fit. make the case a bit longer so you could add 2 120 fan mounts to allow another rad there or move the fans closer to the back side of the case, motherboard side. that way when a fan is mounted the pwm section gets some cooling from there. Other wise, like i am looking into, i need some way to have a fan pointed over the pwm as well the NB hs.

I dont have any pics for this but you can find some reviews and lots of pics online. its not a bad case for the price, if they added those few things to it, i would be willing to a pay a little more for it.

Back