• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

zotax gtx1080 amp edition overclocking...how to?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goto35

Registered
Need help overclocking gtx1080 amp edition. Who else has this and what setting are you using? GPU Clock? Memory Clock?

They are all going to be different.. you need to find out on your own where your card will top out. GENERALLY speaking you will hit around 2100 MHz on the core give or take.

Memory is typically good to 1,400 MHz

Do i need to mess with GPU MAX VOLT and POWER OR GPU TEMP TARGET?

Raise power limit to its highest (which also adjusts max temp. Since these cards barely overvolt, crank that too. Just make sure you are not hitting the power limit and throttling (see this in msi afterburner)

should i be using the zotac software to overclock?

What other software should i use?

So Max on POWER?
52291_03_geforce-gtx-1080-ti-teased-zotacs-firestorm-oc-software.jpg

Here are my current settings. Can anyone help me adjust???

Capture3-2.jpg

Here are my settings

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't move the sliders for you, no.

As I have already mentioned, you nee to raise the power limit all the way which will move the temperature target. Your next steps are to raise one thing at a time, core or memory. Find its limit, then back it down 25 MHz and do the same on the other. Once you find that limit, back it down 25 MHz or so, and then have both raised and see if you are stable.

Back