• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A help request to find original modder and/or source code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stealthrt

Hey all. At the request of EarthDog I am posting this in hopes that someone here interacted with a forum user named ameel and his posted project HERE.

I am wanting to do this project for my server at home and it seems that this will be just the right project for that.

So if anyone has info on ameel in how to contact him outside of this forum or if you have any source code, HEX for the PIC, etc if you helped ameel with any part of his project then that would be a good starting point!

Thanks!

I meant to post up the question you had for Ameel here or what you want to do as there are still members here that can help you along your way... not ask others to find Ameel!

EDIT: I see.. you want his software mostly, yes?

I meant to post up the question you had for Ameel here or what you want to do as there are still members here that can help you along your way... not ask others to find Ameel!

EDIT: I see.. you want his software mostly, yes?

Software source code yes but also more along the lines of the firmware for the PIC as well. Can't have one without the other :)

Back